Saw three today

Jay and Mar
Jay & I saw all three today.  We arrived at the nest about 10:30am and thought we saw only one
chick in the nest.  About 3 minutes later an adult flew to the bare branch above the nest from the west.  At this time we realized that one chick was hanging out on the branch slightly above the right side of the nest.  It was almost impossible to see until it moved.  About 5 minutes later, the oldest chick flew
in and made a near perfect landing on the east side of the nest.  After that he branched up to the left.
Things were pretty quiet after that as if they all wanted to rest.  We left about 11am.
Wish we could cut some of that hanging stuff for next year.  They are so hard to spot when they branch
up the tree.