Sun. 6/20/10

Carolyn J
Stopped by and scanned the area. Saw one adult in the nest. This was early afternoon. No eaglets were seen; I did scan the dead trees. Wonder if the kids are still in the vicinity?

Re: Sun. 6/20/10

Linda954
i passed by today and was wondering why all the signs are still up about eagles nesting.   I swear people slow down to see what the signs are about and jam on their brakes.    I hadn't been by there in quite a while and was surprized those signs are still there considering the youngins' have flown the coop for a few weeks now.