Sunday PM

Randy
Melissa and I were at the nest from 4-5 pm with no activity in the area.  Just so I understand, there is no one allowed on the south side of the road?  If so this makes viewing more difficult and almost impossible to see into the dead trees to the west.
Cheers,
Randy

Re: Sunday PM

Kelly Smith
FDOT was going to post "no pedestrian" signs as well as turning the no parking signs.  The "no parking" signs seem to have been rotated a bit, but I haven't seen any "no pedestrian" signs.  Since it is not yet posted, I would assume that it is allowable at this point.  I have seen new "no dumping" trash signs along the area in front of the nest.  I didn't realize that was a problem requiring signage....
Perhaps they are waiting to post the pedestrian signs when there is more congestion in the area.