The nest

Phil M.
Hi All,
I rode out to the nest today and observed no activity.  I did notice how much the other trees and branches have grown around the nest.  I think it will become difficult to get photos of the nest when they return.  I hope our Eagles won't have any problems getting into the nest.

Re: The nest

MyEagle13
hi phil, yeap you're right trees has grown so much but last week one of our eagles were sitting in one their favorite spot on the dead trees, i also wanna comment for anyone who does not lives around here our juvie is close to us i see it every time i had to take okeechobee road he/she is always sitting in one of the dead trees that are close to the road like about 20 to 30 feet from the road like about a mile or less before you get to krome avenue i ussually see him/her in the afternoon or very early in the morning he/she looks great!!!!!! i know this 'cause i live here in jonhson and okeechobee if you have any question please just reply back.
Myeagle13

Re: The nest

Phil M.
Thats great to hear you saw one of the adults last week.  The male usually comes back a few times throughout the summer for a couple days.  I was out there early this morning and didn't see any activity.  Sad about the trees, it will be hard to see the nest.