They were active this morning.

danicox
For my more expert people, I was watching for any signs of distress.  While they often looked at me, they were also looking in all directions.  One would fly off and come back, but again, I didn't see anything I thought was startling.  I was standing just outside the light pole so that I could hide overall.  Is there anything in particular I can look for to see if I am too close/too often?

Thanks!

Re: They were active this morning.

mitcha
Were you at the marina? Or on 10th st

Re: They were active this morning.

danicox
10th Street.  I was there for about 15 minutes and this one took two quick trips around.

Re: They were active this morning.

Stylechick60
Gorgeous shots

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 8, 2020, at 8:51 AM, danicox [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 For my more expert people, I was watching for any signs of distress.  While they often looked at me, they were also looking in all directions.  One would fly off and come back, but again, I didn't see anything I thought was startling.  I was standing just outside the light pole so that I could hide overall.  Is there anything in particular I can look for to see if I am too close/too often?

Thanks!

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/They-were-active-this-morning-tp7575701.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: They were active this morning.

Drlester3

the general rule is, if they stop what they are doing, you are too close.

lester

On Dec 8, 2020, at 8:51 AM, danicox [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 For my more expert people, I was watching for any signs of distress.  While they often looked at me, they were also looking in all directions.  One would fly off and come back, but again, I didn't see anything I thought was startling.  I was standing just outside the light pole so that I could hide overall.  Is there anything in particular I can look for to see if I am too close/too often?

Thanks!

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/They-were-active-this-morning-tp7575701.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/They-were-active-this-morning-tp7575701p7575704.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: They were active this morning.

Hello,

Yes nice shots, and that's where I stand as well, right by the big sign pole that crosses the highway. They have committed to this location for the season and have laid egg or eggs. I have an egg lain date of December 4th or 5th so they should hatch around Jan. 5th If anyone else has a more exact egg date please share it, thanks,

Kit

Re: They were active this morning.

danicox
She is sitting differently now than she was on the 5th.  I visited last Saturday and she was sitting on the egg, so at least by the 12th.