This is a bit off topic

Kathy
I would like to go to the nest on Sunday and I am wondering if Ken or Mike or some other person who is dslr camera savvy will be there on Sunday.  I would like to get a few pointers on using dslr cameras, if someone is willing to teach.

Thank you
Kathy
live your life don't watch it go by . . .

Re: This is a bit off topic

Hi, Kathy--

I will be out birding early and do not know when I might be able to stop by the nest, but it would probably be late in the morning or early afternoon. I'm "test driving" my new Canon 60D and could use more than a few tips myself!

Ken

Ken Schneider
Miramar, Florida&  North Aurora, Illinois

"Openness to the natural world and our response to it lie at the core of what we do and why we do it." (Fr. Tom Pincelli)
"I am at peace with everything when I can feel, hear, smell and see the amazing wonders that nature can provide." (Ryan Beaulieu, 1987-2005) http://www.rosyfinch.com/RyanBeaulieu.html

Re: This is a bit off topic

Kathy
Hi Ken, where do you guys do your birding, is it near the nest?  I would not mind going somewhere new as well.  I am learning how to use the Nikon D7000 that I go for Christmas.  I am not new to photography, point and shoot cameras, but new to the DSLR world.  If you email me at tyymer@hotmail.com I can give you my cell number and you can touch base with me when you and your wife might be heading towards the eagle nest.

Thanks Ken
and happy birding!
live your life don't watch it go by . . .

Re: This is a bit off topic

Kathy,

I will call you in the mid to late AM tomorrow (Sunday).