Tuesday December 11

Jill W
I arrived at about 11.  One adult eagle was sitting on the nest.  Its entire head was visible.  There were no other eagles in the area that I could see or hear.  I stayed until 11:45 and the situation did not change.

I returned to the nest area at 1:00 PM and was not able to see any eagle in the area or on the nest.  At about 1:30, the top of a head could be seen in the nest.  I did not see it fly in, so it must have been down low in the nest the whole time.

Jill