Two eaglets on the nest

Kathybaker
I was at the nest on Mothers day around 3pm till 4:30  One eaglet on the nest one flying overhead and then landed on a branch above the nest.  One adult returned to  the nest and eaglets appeared to be eating something.  Not an expert but to me the family is looking good.

Re: Two eaglets on the nest

Lisa G
Great Pictures Of the Male his name is Akando! (boy) The female name is Powaqa! (girl) our course we don't know if we have a Male or Female but when naming we always pick a Boy Name and Girl name . Everyone one is welcome to visit Pride & Jewel Facebook and Post your Pictures :) Just hit the link below .

https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300

UPDATE !!!!    We are pleased to announce that we are now South Florida Pines Eagle Nest , Inc. a 501 C (3)  as of November 18, 2015 Public Charity Status 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)  Employer Identification Number : 4-3116409 DLN: 26053716001635  . Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC section 501 (c) (3)  If you have Donated in the last 27 months your Donation  is Tax Deductible ..

Thank you!! If anyone has questions please feel free send an email to ag2761@comcast.net