Updated summaries of nest observations

Find out how the timing of various events in the lives of the Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle compare over the past eleven years.

Within what date range did our local pair of eagles lay their eggs? How old were the eaglets when they first took flight? How long did the juveniles remain around the nest after fledging? Of the 20 eaglets known to have hatched at this nest, how many survived to fly freely?

I have brought the following documents up to date.

Here are the pertinent links--

Web Page (refresh your browser for latest revisions, and scroll up from the FORUM to top of page after linking):

SELECTED EAGLE NEST OBSERVATIONS OF INTEREST OVER THE YEARS
and PRIDE & JOY'S (and Jewel's) FAMILY ALBUM

PDF Spreadsheet:
OBSERVATIONS OF PEMBROKE PINES BALD EAGLE NEST 2008-Present (PDF)