Visited Pines eagle 1/13/14 from 3:50p till 4:50P

Visited Pines eagle 1/13/14 from 3:50p till 4:50P

Desiree
When I arrived at the nest I saw one parent feeding eaglet, Phil later informed me that when he left the nest at 3:00pm Pride was in the nest, so I think this is Pride in the nest, then mate arrived at 4:42pm, she then flew behind the tree line at 4:50pm, as I left at 4:50p Pride continued in the nest.Mate arrived @ 4:45p I believe this is Joy, if not please correct me :)She then flew behind the tree line.Pride remained in the nest as I left at 4:50p

Re: Visited Pines eagle 1/13/14 from 3:50p till 4:50P

Beautiful photos, Desiree! I especially like the flight shots. Looks as if the eaglet has two very attentive parents.