Visited the nest today 1-11-13 saw parents appeared to be tending to a baby eaglet! :D

Visited the nest today 1-11-13 saw parents appeared to be tending to a baby eaglet! :D

Desiree
Was at the nest from 8:50am till 10:30, when I arrived to the nest, Ken was already there :D, one parent was on the nest, the other one was at their favorite dead trees perch, in the nest they look like they are tending to an eaglet!  I really think we have an eaglet :D.  One of the parent chased a juvie from the dead trees pine, I think it was last year juvie.