Visited the nest yesterday 5/8/13 saw parent and the eaglet :)

Visited the nest yesterday 5/8/13 saw parent and the eaglet :)

Desiree
Arrived at the nesting site at 4:20 just as one of the parent was flying in, the eaglet arrived a couple of minutes later, I had no time to change the setting of my camera and the pictures of parent flying in were over exposed :( , but I did get some good pictures when the eagle was perched on the family favorite perch tree and being harass by a blue jay, posted the pictures on my fb:  please click the link.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200406920913774&set=a.10200106082713007.1073741825.1178381192&type=3&theater

Re: Visited the nest yesterday 5/8/13 saw parent and the eaglet :)

Very dramatic photo, Desiree!