Voices

Carolyn J
I forgot to mention when I posted earlier how different they all sound. It seemed that all 3 were calling to each other? to the adults? a lot today. Even after food drops had been made. Out of the 3 drops I saw I can only confirm one as a fish; it all happens so fast. Anyway, this is the first time I've seen all 3 together, and heard 3 very different "voices." It was especially noted when the one was out and to the west of the nest, and the other 2 were still in the nest. I guess, just like all of us, have our own voices.

Re: Voices

lisa baumbach
Are the eaglets still here??? they look so big - I thought they would have left by now !!

Re: Voices

Yes-- last year they kept returning to the nest until they were 19 weeks old. These three eaglets will be 17 weeks old this week.