We have TWIN EAGLETS

naturegirl
I saw both parents and both tiny eaglets. You can barely see the 2 heads but they're there

Re: We have TWIN EAGLETS

naturegirl

Re: We have TWIN EAGLETS

naturegirl

Re: We have TWIN EAGLETS

Stylechick60
Oh my gosh!!! Yaaaay  so nice they have 2 !!!!

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 31, 2021, at 9:43 AM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 I saw both parents and both tiny eaglets. You can barely see the 2 heads but they're there

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/We-have-TWIN-EAGLETS-tp7575791.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: We have TWIN EAGLETS

naturegirl
I got there at 7;15 didn't see or hear anything till almost 8am. was worried something happened then I saw the first parent fly in with fresh grass for the nest then the 2nd fly by I guess to see if they needed more food, They're still in the bobble head phase lol

Re: We have TWIN EAGLETS

Rockitglider
I see them, great shots! They will be getting up more now looks like they can move around now.