Wednesday, Feb. 10, 11:45am - 2:45pm

Ed Mattis
Stopped by for an hour today. When i got there one adult was on the neat feeding a chick or itself (never saw a chicks head). The other was on the melaleuca trees, leaving for parts unknown about 11:55am. When I got back to the nest the Adult was sitting down looking east. The only other event was some calling by the adult when a couple Vultures came very close to the nest.

I am also attaching some photos from a Red-shouldered Hawk nest site I hope to follow in Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge. No eggs yet but should be coming soon.

Ed

Re: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 11:45am - 2:45pm

vdelauz
Ed, great pics! I especially love the ones of the Red-Shouldered Hawks. Thanks for sharing...