Weekend of 1-21-17 Eagle Chicks Video

Hello,

I posted a video of the chicks moving around the nest and since we can't post videos here, I am posting a link to youtube where I uploaded it, I had a song but they told me I couldn't use it because of copyright protections. It was a very windy day and dirt got on the lens, but the subject matter is great. Little Bald Eagles growing fast. The video is about 3 mins. Watch it in full screen for the best view. There is also a picture of an American Harrier (Last Pic) I took in Pompano the same day, they fly very fast and close to the ground while looking for food so it's hard to catch them, but they are amazing birds.

Video Link:
https://youtu.be/J7-GYvhnyoM

A couple of pictures too

Re: Weekend of 1-21-17 Eagle Chicks Video

MWozny02
this is great! Thanks for sharing!

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 9:16 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I posted a video of the chicks moving around the nest and since we can't post videos here, I am posting a link to youtube where I uploaded it, I had a song but they told me I couldn't use it because of copyright protections. It was a very windy day and dirt got on the lens, but the subject matter is great. Little Bald Eagles growing fast. The video is about 3 mins.

<nabble_embed>https://youtu.be/J7-GYvhnyoM</nabble_embed>

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Weekend-of-1-21-17-Eagle-Chicks-Video-tp7574672.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Weekend of 1-21-17 Eagle Chicks Video

Speechykeane
Amazing pictures and video..  I appreciate you sharing these with us...  It's great to see the eaglets grow!!!  I was worried when we had those very windy days..  last year the nest came down on a very windy day with two eaglets in it...  :-(  Hopefully all three of these will make it to adulthood!