Whole family doing good

naturegirl
Got there around 10 only stayed about 30 mins. Dad was in the nest with a food drop while mom was perched.  dad flew off to the back tree and after a few mins the 3 eaglets became active.

You can see at 5 weeks they look more furry then feathery

You can see all 3 and how even with just 1-2 days difference in age which is the oldest (R) and youngest (Middle)

You can see the eaglets molting from grey fuzz to brown feathers

All 5 best viewed with a magnifying glass

Re: Whole family doing good

Stylechick60
Oh my gosh!!!  These are magnificent photos!!!
Beautiful family 🥰❤️

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 19, 2021, at 2:44 PM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Got there around 10 only stayed about 30 mins. Dad was in the nest with a food drop while mom was perched.  dad flew off to the back tree and after a few mins the 3 eaglets became active.

You can see at 5 weeks they look more furry then feathery

You can see all 3 and how even with just 1-2 days difference in age which is the oldest (R) and youngest (Middle)

You can see the eaglets molting from grey fuzz to brown feathers

All 5 best viewed with a magnifying glass

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Whole-family-doing-good-tp7575870.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Whole family doing good

Sally
I had almost the exact view today 2/19 at 1:15 to 1:30.  Saw 1 adult and 3 eaglets.  Thanks for the great photos and keeping us informed.

Sally

Re: Whole family doing good

naturegirl
Stylechick - I love to see the changes as they grow that makes for the most interesting photo story.

Sally - I park left of the middle of the nest seems to be the clearest view. The parents must be so tired trying to feed 3 chicks and themselves

Re: Whole family doing good

Drlester3
Photos taken 2/20/21

Re: Whole family doing good

naturegirl
Hi Lester,  I can't open these can you just insert them into the message makes it easier for everyone to see

Re: Whole family doing good

Drlester3

I couldn't do it in AOL so I tried to send it by G-mail. Let me know if you got them on this account. I don't use G-mail much and rarely check it
Lester

Hi Lester,  I can't open these can you just insert them into the message makes it easier for everyone to see

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Whole-family-doing-good-tp7575870p7575876.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Whole family doing good

Drlester3

I sent them using my G-mail  account. Please respond to this account and let me know if you got them.
By the way I was there from 8:30  to about 10 AM on Saturday. No activity at all. A baby would stick its head at times but only one parent on the nest and never moved from the spot. She did scream when a hawk flew too close
Lester

Hi Lester,  I can't open these can you just insert them into the message makes it easier for everyone to see

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Whole-family-doing-good-tp7575870p7575876.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Fwd: Whole family doing good

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Whole-family-doing-good-tp7575870p7575878.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Fwd: Whole family doing good

Note to Drlester3--

To embed your photos as part of a message on this  forum, please follow the instruction in the pinned post at the top of message list. The photo must be in JPG format or it will not load or display. If you are not using a desktop, your only recourse may be to include a link to the photo if it is on an internet site. Good luck!

It is actually quite a simple task if you follow the instructions. Here is a link to the "how to..." post:

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/How-to-post-photos-on-a-sub-FORUM-tp7575738.html

Re: Whole family doing good

Drlester3
2/20/21 arrived at 8:30 and stayed for an hour and a half. The parent never moved an inch. The babies poked their heads up at times. The only excitement was when a hawk flew over head the parent eagle let him know he wasn't welcome with a loud screech