You are invited to a presentation on our eagles this Thursday morning

You are invited to a presentation on our eagles this Thursday morning

Ken Schneider
I will present an illustrated talk on the Eagles of Pembroke Pines at 10:00 AM this Thursday, April 9th, in the main auditorium of the Southwest Regional Library, 16835 Sheridan Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33331. The sponsor is the Greater Ft. Lauderdale Flyways Cities Coalition.

Learn more about this organization at http://www.flywaycities.org.

The public is invited.

Ken

Re: You are invited to a presentation on our eagles this Thursday morning

Kathy
Wish I could come and hear your talk, alas I have to work!!!
live your life don't watch it go by . . .