both eagles at the nest yesterday-Tuesday

both eagles at the nest yesterday-Tuesday

johnnye
Both eagles were at the nest on Tuesday. One on the nest and the other on the branch just above where they have been roosting lately. About 3:50pm. I didn't see either of them this afternoon when I drove by.

Re: both eagles at the nest yesterday-Tuesday

Thanks, johnnye--

I have been remiss in reporting negative sightings, on five of the past ten days, all around 1:00 - 2:00 PM except for 10:30-11:00 AM on Monday, March 30. No eagles seen on or around the nest at those times. Later in the afternoon is probably the best time to see then returning to (presumably) spend the night.