crowds diminishing

Kelly Smith
I'm relieved to find that the crowds of people seem to be diminishing at the nest site.  When I was there Friday evening, there were approximately 10 people, much less than I have seen earlier at this time of day.  Unfortunately there are still insensitive and stubborn watchers who insist on placing their tripods well inside the coned area.  One became quite hostile when I asked him to please move back, but thankfully left the site about 5 minutes later.  Today, Saturday, there continues to be less watchers in front of the nest. That is good news!