does anyone know if the old nest is still being used??

does anyone know if the old nest is still being used??

lisa reardon
just wondering if anyone has observed or checked for the adult eagle(s) viisting the presnet nest site??

Re: does anyone know if the old nest is still being used??

Kelly Smith
My husband saw an adult circle the general nest area last week.  It came from the north, was flying quite high, circled around and returned to the north.  I haven't seen the nest occupied at all, but don't get a chance to look at it as much as I used to.