eagle spotted Thurday & Friday

johnnye
Eagle sitting on branch on pine tree near Pines Blvd on Thursday.  Eagle perched a couple branches above nest on Friday.  Both days about 3:45 - 3:55. Only one eagle each day. Pretty sure it was Pride by the shape of the head and thinner body.

Re: eagle spotted Thurday & Friday

Thanks for the report, johnnye--

We were at the nest this morning (Saturday OCT 10) from 7:00-8:00 AM but no eagles were present. Luis joined us and remained at the site. We checked again on our way home at about 10:15 AM and still no sign of any eagle.