eagles

Kathy
I was driving to the post office the other day and I noticed an eagle on one of those big, I think they are cell phone towers, that have other birds nests on them.  This was a block away from our nest. The eagle flew to the top and was looking towards the nest area as I drove past.

Re: eagles

Rick Rathe
Kathy,

I have a cubscout den and I am interested in showing them the eagles.  Is this possible without causing a disturbance?  Is there a good place to view the eagles from a distance?

Re: eagles

Kathy
Rick the best time to see the eagles is when they are nesting in dec to march

Keep smiling so that others will wonder what you are smiling about

On Oct 4, 2011, at 10:07 AM, "Rick Rathe [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

Kathy,

I have a cubscout den and I am interested in showing them the eagles.  Is this possible without causing a disturbance?  Is there a good place to view the eagles from a distance?

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/eagles-tp6723087p6858775.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2010-2011 SEASON DAILY NEST OBSERVATIONS & PHOTOS, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from CURRENT 2010-2011 SEASON DAILY NEST OBSERVATIONS & PHOTOS, click here.
live your life don't watch it go by . . .