i am at nest now

Kathy
I arrived at the nest at 10:20 am to find one of the birds sitting on the branch above and to the right of the nest and the other sitting in the nest sitting up high enough for me to clearly see it's head.  It is pouring rain! So I am sitting in my car in the spot Jill recommended, great spot Jill!  I have taken some photos and videos and if any of them look half decent I will post them with not being able to get out and set up tripod I am not too hopeful that my shots will be clear enough with me zoomed in and hand holding camera.