monday 12-13 I'm at nest area now & there is a white head up in the nest, really difficult 2 see tho.

monday 12-13 I'm at nest area now & there is a white head up in the nest, really difficult 2 see tho.

Jill W

Re: monday 12-13 I'm at nest area now & there is a white head up in the nest, really difficult 2 see tho.

Trisha
That's how it was when I was there Jill!  You had to had to have the binoculars or camera up every second to even get 1 peek! I wish we could determine for sure if the egg is there. (Wish we had the nest cam.)