one eagle 6:45am

johnnye
One eagle on melaluca tree 6:45am this morning.

Re: one eagle 6:45am

Maria Rosa Drake
I saw an eagle on maleluca tree 7:05 as I was driving west to us 27.

Thanks,

MRD

On Dec 16, 2014, at 7:37 PM, johnnye [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

One eagle on melaluca tree 6:45am this morning.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/one-eagle-6-45am-tp7573849.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2014-2015 Observations of Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle Nest, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
NAML