work near nest

Kathy
There seems to be a lot of road work near the nest lately and I am still seeing the young eagles roosting near the nest.
live your life don't watch it go by . . .

Re: work near nest

Heavy work in front of the nest is not supposed to begin until May 15th, the "official" end of nesting season. As of two days ago I found that the contractor is adhering to this requirement.

A link to the construction time line for resurfacing and improving Pines Boulevard is in the right column near the top of this page:

http://www.rosyfinch.com/BaldEagleNest.html