9:00 AM At Cooper City

sascar

Re: 9:00 AM At Cooper City

Maria Rosa Drake
Hi,

Where in Cooper City? I live in Cooper City and would like to periodically drive by and see if I can sight them.

Re: 9:00 AM At Cooper City

sascar
I see him/her inside the Embassy Lakes on top of the electric towers usually in the morning between 8 and 9 AM.  You can see it from Hiatus, just look to the east,

Re: 9:00 AM At Cooper City

Maria Rosa Drake
Thanks so much!!! I live in Embassy lakes!!

Thanks,

MRD

On Dec 15, 2015, at 8:42 PM, sascar [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I see him/her inside the Embassy Lakes on top of the electric towers usually in the morning between 8 and 9 AM.  You can see it from Hiatus, just look to the east,

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/9-00-AM-At-Cooper-City-tp7574253p7574258.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2015-2016 Observations of Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle Nest BO-002, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: 9:00 AM At Cooper City

Have you ever see two eagles together?  Is there any possible nesting habitat in that general area?

Re: 9:00 AM At Cooper City

Maria Rosa Drake
I have read that bald eagles prefer certain pine trees for their nest. With that in mind the closest would be at Brian Piccolo park. Also a bit North of Sterling, Tree Tops park and along Orange drive towards Flamingo Gardens.

Re: 9:00 AM At Cooper City

sascar
Yes, this morning we saw the 2 birds together.  My wife got a couple of pictures, see my new post.  If there is a nest I'm thinking Tree Tops or maybe Flamingo Gardens area and to the east.  There are some tall old pine trees there.