Adult pair, possibly the Davie eagles, regular in Dania Beach

Adult pair, possibly the Davie eagles, regular in Dania Beach

Kurt d
I have been observing an adult pair of eagles on top of the FPL tower structures on Anglers Ave and Sw 53rd Ct in Dania Beach. They favor the tower on Anglers Ave. when eating, and the next one to the west when just resting. I have seen them at various times, as early as 7:15 am, and as late as 6:00 pm, but most often between 3:00 and 4:00 pm. My theory is that these are the Davie eagles, they are not human shy, and quite at home on structure.

Re: Adult pair, possibly the Davie eagles, regular in Dania Beach

NewMexiKen
Administrator
Thanks, Kurt. The Dania Beach sighting is about 3.2 miles SE of the Davie nest. May well be within its foraging territory, but keep an  eye out and look for nesting activity such as carrying sticks.