Both Adults

Phil M.
I saw both adults perched in their FAVORITE tree to the east of the nest on Sunday, 8/18 at 08:45.  By the time I came back with a camera, they were gone.  I haven't seen them since.

Re: female has been seen today 9/19/13

MyEagle13
hello i was driving this morning and i realize that our lovely female was perching in one of the pines tree by pines blvd like at 15 feet away from her nest, Is nest restoration has began, i did not see our male, i you may ask to your self how i know if is the female of male well i know this cause she is little bigger than him and hes feather are quite a mess most of the time well at least thats what i think LOL
Myeagle13

Re: female has been seen today 9/19/13

Phil M.
Hi, I was there this morning at 8:30 and did not see any Eagles.  Yes, you are correct, the female is bigger than the male.  I have noticed her body is very long compaired to the male.  That is how I tell the deference. :)

Re: Both Adults

Good news that they both have returned. I just got back from Illinois and have not visited the nest yet. Keep an eye out for them carrying nest materials, as this is a bit early for this, based on prior year sightings. Is the nest in good view from the street?

Re: female has been seen today 9/20/13

MyEagle13
hello phil its me again!! i took pines blvd this morning again and there she was in the same place as yesterday i glad cause this mean that they are gonna start nes restorations very soon, i only see one the female i was not ready with my cam but i use my phone hope is not that bad. but good news after all our couple has return for one more year YUUHUUUU!!!!!!!
Myeagle13

ok sorry that was actually my first time maybe the other came out better!!!! LOL
Myeagle13

Re: female has been seen today 9/20/13

MyEagle13
ok can anyone tells me why my pictures are backward in my phone looks fine?
Myeagle13