Both Eagles were on the nest this morning

Both Eagles were on the nest this morning

All construction on Pines Boulevard was completed before the October 1st official start of Bald Eagle nesting season in Florida, Construction workers said that the birds often perched in the trees alongside the sidewalk as they were finishing it up. This morning, both members of the pair were on the nest, rearranging sticks.

Re: Both Eagles were on the nest this morning

Jill W
Wow!!!  How wonderful!  Great pics, as always, Ken, thanks.

Jill

Re: Both Eagles were on the nest this morning

Randy
Excellent, Good way to start the Fall.  Great pictures!  Welcome Back.

Re: Both Eagles were on the nest this morning

Nancy
What a surprise.  I didn't expect them back so soon.  Can anyone tell me the best location to observe them, without violating any parking laws or standing issues?  Also, when?

Re: Both Eagles were on the nest this morning

Jill W
Hey, Nancy--

I have not been there this season yet, but if things are about the same as last season, I may be able to tell you where to park and get the best view without violating any rules.  Feel free to email me at weckj@bellsouth.net.

Jill

Re: Both Eagles were on the nest this morning

What gorgeous images of them, Ken!  Thanks so much for posting them!  I can't wait to get out to see them.....they look so good!