Eaglet makes it's appearance !!!

Liza
I was so thrilled to see the Eaglet !!! I was having a conversation with a Gentleman that just walked up and I was saying the eagle is there just too deep to see yet,. As I finished saying that the little HEAD POPPED UP !!!!! It was amazing !!! 1/20/14 @ 12:36 pm ...
Liza

Re: Eaglet makes it's appearance !!!

Great, Liza!! You deserve to be the first to photograph it, at the tender age of 9 days. Mary Lou wanted to get out there but I stayed too long out on the wetlands this morning.

Re: Eaglet makes it's appearance !!!

Liza
GUESS WHAT ????? 2 Eaglets !!!!
Liza

Re: Eaglet makes it's appearance !!!

Unbelievable!! Great family photo. Now, what if there are triplets? The way Pride was feeding them yesterday I thought there may be an army of little hook-beaks!

Re: Eaglet makes it's appearance !!!

Liza
I know !!! And again today , I need to post the other videos !!
Liza

Re: Eaglet makes it's appearance !!!

Al Griffin
   Beautiful photos  Liza