FINALLY!!!!!! GOOD NEWS AND GOOD PICTURES!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!! GOOD NEWS AND GOOD PICTURES!!!!

MyEagle13
I Arrive at the nest like at 7:20am Oct 23 and nest was empty and wait there for an about 20min inside the car front of the nest and suddenly she arrive with food at the nest the first pic eas not good my cam lens were foggy but hey at least we got it!!! enjoy.........
Then she fly away to their favorite pines treesshe fly again next to the nest i hear her vocalizingand then BUALAAA!!!! there he was at the nestboth at the nest at 7:58amshe continues eating and he fixing the nesthe moves to the pines tree close to the corner of the shooting place sorry dont know the street name no able to take pict to far away she fly with him couple of min later i left around 9:15am and they still were there taking the morning sun
Myeagle13

Re: FINALLY!!!!!! GOOD NEWS AND GOOD PICTURES!!!!

MyEagle13
i forgot to tell you he fly away and she follow him to the pines heading the shooting place that is behind the nest area sorry don't know the street number and they stay there long time i left 9:15am and they still were there sorry no pict they were to far away.
Myeagle13

Re: FINALLY!!!!!! GOOD NEWS AND GOOD PICTURES!!!!

MyEagle13
this is the first picture i took sorry is toooooo big!!! i'm new on this posting situation but i promise i will get better LOL and i also sorry you may think the quality of my pictures is not good sorry i don't have a good camera but i do have a big LOVE and admiration for this majestic Birds!!
Myeagle13

Re: FINALLY!!!!!! GOOD NEWS AND GOOD PICTURES!!!!

That is great news, Velinda!

Don't worry about the photos-- it is good that you documented the presence of both adults.

I believe that the male may bring food to the female at the nest as a courtship gesture. I will need to research this, as I have seen Ospreys do this but not the eagles so far. Very interesting!

Keep taking pictures and just try to follow the menu-- choose medium size when uploading them.

Thanks!!

Ken

you r very welcome and i'm glad i can be useful but let me tell you the female came with food to the nest and male came later here is the first picture of her at the nest with out him been around
Myeagle13

Re: FINALLY!!!!!! GOOD NEWS AND GOOD PICTURES!!!!

MyEagle13
you r very welcome and i'm glad i can be useful but let me tell you the female came with food to the nest and male came later here is the first picture of her at the nest with out him been around
this one was when my camera lens got foggy when i get out of the car time 7:40am first picture she start eating at the nest he came after maybe 15 min later
Myeagle13

Re: FINALLY!!!!!! GOOD NEWS AND GOOD PICTURES!!!!

Did you see her bring the food in or was it in the nest when you arrived? If the latter it may be impossible to determine the significance, but a very interesting observation.

oops! You did see her bring the food in! Sorry!

I try to remember to keep my camera in the car trunk so the air conditioner does not blow on it. Also I sometimes keep it in the garage overnight.

Re: FINALLY!!!!!! GOOD NEWS AND GOOD PICTURES!!!!

MyEagle13
no ken she was not on the nest when i arrive, i was there at 7:15am and she came like at 7:40 if you can take a close att to this picture u can even see she was eating whats looks like a fishcan u see the food this picture  i got it when he was at the nest but she was eating before he came is just my cam did not took good pictures when she was along but by experience watching other nest the male do offer and bring fish i have learn so much watching those eagle cam especially the fort myers one i know a website its call eagleholic.com and there u can find a list of every single cam up and running all around the country and canada.
Myeagle13

Re: FINALLY!!!!!! GOOD NEWS AND GOOD PICTURES!!!!

Good shot! That indeed is the female, too.

Very interesting information about eagleholic.com!

Re: FINALLY!!!!!! GOOD NEWS AND GOOD PICTURES!!!!

Lisa G
Hello Everyone , can you all post your Pictures on our Facebook page please .. we need to keep everyone updated on the page since we are trying to raise funds to get a Camera up in the nest ..Here is the Link https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300 .. you can also Email  pictures to me and make sure your name is on the email and I will post them so everyone can see them ... We are working on the Website will be up soon .. Thanks For any help you can give us :) Lisa Garza @ South Florida Pines Eagle Nest , Inc.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300

UPDATE !!!!    We are pleased to announce that we are now South Florida Pines Eagle Nest , Inc. a 501 C (3)  as of November 18, 2015 Public Charity Status 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)  Employer Identification Number : 4-3116409 DLN: 26053716001635  . Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC section 501 (c) (3)  If you have Donated in the last 27 months your Donation  is Tax Deductible ..

Thank you!! If anyone has questions please feel free send an email to ag2761@comcast.net