Happy to inform you all :)

Lisa G
Hello Everyone , We have a Baby Eaglet in the nest , I don't know how to post pictures on here , I tried and it would not work . Ken I will share on your Facebook page and please load them on here . I went to the nest today after I got a Phone from a good friend of mine telling me we may have a Eaglet . I rushed to the nest today and took a very good Eagle friend with me and yes we did see Jewel feeding the little Eagle we did not see the Eaglet becasue of the dead Branch in from of the nest :*( But she did feed the Eaglet 2 times in the 2 hours we were at the nest . Pride took off hunting and did come back with food and Jewel begin to feed the baby the second time . Pride then went to his favorite Branch and just watched Jewel taking care of the little Eaglet . I knew we have a least one Eaglet we half to wait and see if we have more . I know the Eaglet is very small so maybe only a few days old to a week old . I am so proud of Pride & Jewel they did not give up and she is a Very Healthy Eagle to go on to lay more egg or eggs . I only hope people give them the space they need becasue she is a first time mom . She was doing a great job today feeding and covering her little Eaglet or Eaglets up :)  I am so Happy for our Pride & Jewel :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300

UPDATE !!!!    We are pleased to announce that we are now South Florida Pines Eagle Nest , Inc. a 501 C (3)  as of November 18, 2015 Public Charity Status 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)  Employer Identification Number : 4-3116409 DLN: 26053716001635  . Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC section 501 (c) (3)  If you have Donated in the last 27 months your Donation  is Tax Deductible ..

Thank you!! If anyone has questions please feel free send an email to ag2761@comcast.net

Re: Happy to inform you all :)

Thanks, Lisa-- this is great news indeed, and good advice to visitors to not approach the nest. Here is the photo you requested me to post, taken on MAR 21, 2016 by Marcia Abraham.

Re: Happy to inform you all :)

Mike Fossler
Well that's just CRAZY!!!! Looks like you can make out a little fuzzy head in the photo??

Re: Happy to inform you all :)

tczig

I am SO excited!!  That is fantastic news!!  I know everyone is as thrilled as I am!