Has eaglet fledged yet?

There have been no posts since I went into travel status last weekend. Please check on the welfare of the eaglet and report its whereabouts. It should have fledged by now. Thanks!

Re: Has eaglet fledged yet?

Maria Rosa Drake
Ken,

I drive by the nest every morning on my way to work and have not seen the eaglet. Occasionally I'll see an adult in the area.

Re: Has eaglet fledged yet?

Lisa G
I wonder why Liz has not posted in here , I am sure she has been at the nest and taken pictures
https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300

UPDATE !!!!    We are pleased to announce that we are now South Florida Pines Eagle Nest , Inc. a 501 C (3)  as of November 18, 2015 Public Charity Status 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)  Employer Identification Number : 4-3116409 DLN: 26053716001635  . Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC section 501 (c) (3)  If you have Donated in the last 27 months your Donation  is Tax Deductible ..

Thank you!! If anyone has questions please feel free send an email to ag2761@comcast.net

Re: Has eaglet fledged yet?

johnnye
At the nest today, 6/13, 1:00pm to 1:09pm. The eaglet was perched on a a medium sized branch just above the nest. She looks hugh...no other eagles in sight. To hot to stay there very long.

Re: Has eaglet fledged yet?

Lisa G
Thanks for the Great update on Spirit :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300

UPDATE !!!!    We are pleased to announce that we are now South Florida Pines Eagle Nest , Inc. a 501 C (3)  as of November 18, 2015 Public Charity Status 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)  Employer Identification Number : 4-3116409 DLN: 26053716001635  . Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC section 501 (c) (3)  If you have Donated in the last 27 months your Donation  is Tax Deductible ..

Thank you!! If anyone has questions please feel free send an email to ag2761@comcast.net

Re: Has eaglet fledged yet?

tczig
Oh, good to hear she is doing well.  I haven't been up to the nest in about 2 weeks.