MAY 9: Any reports of second eaglet?

No one has posted any new observations of the nest to confirm whether the second eaglet has indeed been lost. If anyone gets a chance, please stop by the nest, if only briefly to check on their welfare. Please let us know what you see.

Thanks!

Re: MAY 9: Any reports of second eaglet?

Kathybaker
Good morning,  I was out there on May 7, from about 2PM till 3:15 No adults in sight and only 1 eaglet that I could see.  I stayed as long as I could hoping the second would pop his head up but I left disappointed.  I believe the eaglet on the nest was eating something when I first got there.  She was facing the back of the nest and appeared to be pulling at something.  Ill post the pictures I took, Kathy

Re: MAY 9: Any reports of second eaglet?

Kathybaker
Here is a view of the entire nest.