Pride at nest alone on DEC 29 -- 2:00 PM

Pride at nest alone on DEC 29 -- 2:00 PM

Visited the Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle nest a little before 2:00 PM and stayed for close to an hour. Johnnye and Barry joined me there, as did three delightful children with their caregiver. Pride was on the nest, moved twice to the branch that it adjacent to the nest on the right, then, after about 20 minutes flew to the west behind the roadside trees and roosted on a Melaleuca snag. He finally flew away to the WSW towards the Everglades at about 2:40 PM.

Re: Pride at nest alone on DEC 29 -- 2:00 PM

johnnye
These pictures are beautiful Ken.

Re: Pride at nest alone on DEC 29 -- 2:00 PM

Lisa G
Awesome Pictures Ken :) I think the Female may be a little young for Pride . I really think he is still out Looking for another mate . He is Doing a great Job keeping his nest
https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300

UPDATE !!!!    We are pleased to announce that we are now South Florida Pines Eagle Nest , Inc. a 501 C (3)  as of November 18, 2015 Public Charity Status 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)  Employer Identification Number : 4-3116409 DLN: 26053716001635  . Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC section 501 (c) (3)  If you have Donated in the last 27 months your Donation  is Tax Deductible ..

Thank you!! If anyone has questions please feel free send an email to ag2761@comcast.net