Young Bald Eagles Aerial Displays - A Sight to See!

Young Bald Eagles Aerial Displays - A Sight to See!

EagleObserver
Today I had an enjoyable time watching 2 of the young bald eagles -- with the attention they attract from other birds, and the aerial shows they perform, they are as exciting to watch as their parents.  They were quite vocal waiting for their parents and finally left to the north after the parents never showed (8:30 - 10:30)

Below is a link to several pictures and a few are inserted here too.

Show of young bald eagles

Re: Young Bald Eagles Aerial Displays - A Sight to See!

What wonderful action photos! Thanks so much for sharing them.

Re: Young Bald Eagles Aerial Displays - A Sight to See!

Jill W
I thank you and all the others who have shared your wonderful photos of the eagles and eaglets this year!  I was able to watch only a few days this season because I had pneumonitis for about three months and was not able to drive 45 minutes each way to watch the nest or even walk across three lanes to the median.  I took my 84 year mother one of the days and she was too afraid to wallk across three lanes of Pines Bvd.  Turns out it was ok because no birdy was in the nest at the time.

Hopefully, next year, I will be able to get there more often and help the students more with reports of what was happening.

Jill